2.4
Privacy and Data Security

Zazzle is a f'ing RIP OFF. I tried to product some products with my own artwork of 1930's GANGSTERS using public domain images, and these *** claim I can't use "celebrity" images.

These were my own pencil portraits of Ma Barker, and her sons, Herman, Lloyd, Arthur "Doc", and Fred Barker - some of the worst bandits in the Midwest from 1920 to 1935.

To complicate matters, now there is NO CUSTOMER SERVICE link or any link we can use to close our account.

I have been trying to close my account with these asshats for a whole week. I'M SICK OF THEM!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and they way they handle issues and zazzle. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "can't close account!!!! " of zazzle account. Zazzle needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned zazzle account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Zazzle.

Comments

ZazzleSM
Zazzle Verified Representative

Hello,

We are so sorry to hear about your products being cancelled. That’s definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right.  Please contact our customer service department for assistance.

We can be reached at support@zazzle.com.

Or, give us a call at 1-888-892-9953.

We look forward to assisting you further!