3.0

I ordered 11 mugs from them on Dec 2nd paying $59.58 plus $9.95 for Black free standard shipping for a year.I received only ONE mug (on Dec 20) in the small six by five by nine inch box pictured.

The label says this box weighs 14 lbs which is impossible with only one cup in it. I am wondering if the if the rest of the mugs were even created yet! When I tried calling them a few days ago I got a recording saying they will not be available til Jan 2nd.

I was going to use these mugs for gifts and now I have none to give.I hope they will make this right!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with discounts if i would receive the products and stated that there is a room for improvement of that i did not receive my products ordered. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of zazzle mug and associated monetary loss in the amount of $54. Zazzle needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned zazzle mug in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Zazzle.

Comments

ZazzleSM
Zazzle Verified Representative

We apologize for the inconvenience.We would love to assist you with your order.

Can you please email our customer support department with your order/account information?They can be reached at support@zazzle.com.

to Z***leSM Palo Alto, California, United States #1301183

Why should they? It's not like zazzle customer support is willing/able to improve the situation!