Featured Not resolved
1.8

Purchased a memorial Christmas ornament on this site and was very upset as you could not read the wording because it was so blurred. I could never give this to someone who just lost her husband. Disgusting that this company would do this to someone at Christmas!

Review about: Zazzle Memorial Ornament.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Quality of the product, Too blurred to read print on ornament.

Had an Experience with Zazzle?

Comments

A Hyup
Palo Alto, California, United States #1301216

Issue a chargeback with your credit company. It won't make Zazzle mend their ways, but it'll at least get you your money back.

ZazzleSM
Redwood City, California, United States #1259561
Zazzle Verified Representative

Hello,

We are so sorry to hear about your ornament. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right.

Please contact our customer service department for assistance.

We can be reached at support@zazzle.com, or give us a call at 1-888-892-9953.

We look forward to assisting you further