Ordered personalized keychain with a clip art frog.The image and name were so small it looked like a speck of dirt even though there was plenty of room to make it bigger and legible.

Took forever to get here & charged me $13 to ship. Took weeks to get a return authorization and all I rec'd was an email telling me it was my fault because I approved the personalization. There was not a spot to tell them to make it proportionate to fit in the area! They gave me some sort of store credit.

Was just a piece of paper glued crookedly in the circle.SATISFACTION GAURANTEED- Ha!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Angela996 is overall dissatisfied with Zazzle and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Zazzle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Zazzle to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Zazzle?

Comments