Zazzle Black Review

34 of 116 Zazzle reviews

My first order with Zazzle had a date next to the order to encourage you to purchase Zazzle Black and get the item quickly.I purchased Zazzle Black and then was told it could not be used for that order.

I then asked to cancel my membership. They told me (the next day) that it cannot be cancelled until the year was done. This type of membership means they are unable to keep customers without locking them in.

I encourage you to read the small print since they are able to make changes to the membership at anytime.I discourage anyone from using Zazzle and Zazzle Black.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
ZazzleSM

May 06 #1155057

Zazzle verified representative

We apologize for the inconvenience. As stated in the email you have attached, we have disabled your auto renewal for the Zazzle Black membership. This means once the year is up, for the year you paid for, it will cancel out and you will not be charged again, unless you sign up for the membership again.
if you have any further questions, please feel free to reply to the email you received, or give us a call at 1-888-892-9953.

0 1 Reply
ZazzleSM

Apr 26 #1150288

Zazzle verified representative

We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any further questions, please feel free to reply to the email sent to you by our CS Rep.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.