2.3
Turnaround Time

I design tshirts for my husband's band, which tours the country.All of our artwork is vetted and approved for use, but before I have several hundred shirts made up I like to have a few printed up in different colors and styles to see what works best.

Zazzle is completely inconsistent in what they approve and don't approve for print. For example, I have submitted designs and had them go through with no problem and be printed, only to turn around the next week and try to get the same design printed but have it rejected because I am allegedly violating copyrights and trademarks of the band that I represent! I am sick and tired of having this argument with them. I even have a friend whose photo of himself on a coffee mug was rejected.

Yes...that's right! In addition, the quality of the printing is very bad. On my most recent order the image I submitted with beautiful, rich, bold colors came out looking brown and muddy, and after only one washing had faded so badly some parts of the image are not even legible. But honestly, my main complaint about Zazzle is that they only publish positive reviews about their products on their site.

I have yet to have a negative review of an item show up.

This speaks to how honest and ethical this company is...or rather, isn't.Stay away!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of difficult to contact directly and failure to process order. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of it" of zazzle t-shirt. Zazzle needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned zazzle t-shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Zazzle.

Had an Experience with Zazzle?

Comments

ZazzleSM
Redwood City, California, United States #1143654
Zazzle Verified Representative

We apologize for the inconvenience. For more information on what content is acceptable on Zazzle, please reach out to our Content Management Team directly.

You can reach them at content_review@zazzle.com.