I design tshirts for my husband's band, which tours the country.All of our artwork is vetted and approved for use, but before I have several hundred shirts made up I like to have a few printed up in different colors and styles to see what works best.
Zazzle is completely inconsistent in what they approve and don't approve for print. For example, I have submitted designs and had them go through with no problem and be printed, only to turn around the next week and try to get the same design printed but have it rejected because I am allegedly violating copyrights and trademarks of the band that I represent! I am sick and tired of having this argument with them. I even have a friend whose photo of himself on a coffee mug was rejected.
Yes...that's right! In addition, the quality of the printing is very bad. On my most recent order the image I submitted with beautiful, rich, bold colors came out looking brown and muddy, and after only one washing had faded so badly some parts of the image are not even legible. But honestly, my main complaint about Zazzle is that they only publish positive reviews about their products on their site.
I have yet to have a negative review of an item show up.
This speaks to how honest and ethical this company is...or rather, isn't.Stay away!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Difficult to contact directly
- Failure to process order
- Quality and quality control
You May Also Like
- "I wasted an hour on their site last night. Constant lag. Just to change text color for the business card took ten seconds for each section. Changing text was even..."
- "In the first, they will give you refund for smaller item in order to make you trust them and order more items. Once you order over $20. Then they will..."
- "I just got through sending them an email expressing my dissatisfaction in a $180 order. The pens were junk. Paper glued to a cheap pen. A kitchen towel that was..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "TruGreen was supposed to take care of crabgrass NOT kill my grass! Don't know how they can call themselves professionals not knowing about chemicals and what would damage grass...."
- "Keystone Raptor purchased new may31 2014. Has been in a shop since June 3 2014..we have maybe used it 6weeks since purchase. Ac won't cool all of camper . dealer..."
- "I bid on a pair of Oakley Sunglasses. Consider this: The "winner" who used "autobid" shows the following Quibids history: "vipjoe1" has bid $116,225 (at .60 per bid) and..."