I design tshirts for my husband's band, which tours the country.All of our artwork is vetted and approved for use, but before I have several hundred shirts made up I like to have a few printed up in different colors and styles to see what works best.
Zazzle is completely inconsistent in what they approve and don't approve for print. For example, I have submitted designs and had them go through with no problem and be printed, only to turn around the next week and try to get the same design printed but have it rejected because I am allegedly violating copyrights and trademarks of the band that I represent! I am sick and tired of having this argument with them. I even have a friend whose photo of himself on a coffee mug was rejected.
Yes...that's right! In addition, the quality of the printing is very bad. On my most recent order the image I submitted with beautiful, rich, bold colors came out looking brown and muddy, and after only one washing had faded so badly some parts of the image are not even legible. But honestly, my main complaint about Zazzle is that they only publish positive reviews about their products on their site.
I have yet to have a negative review of an item show up.
This speaks to how honest and ethical this company is...or rather, isn't.Stay away!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Difficult to contact directly
- Failure to process order
- Quality and quality control
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After reviewing the beautiful selection of trees on the Balsam Hill website we decide to splurge and order the 7.5 ft., narrow Norway Spruce pre-lit tree. Sadly we are replacing..."
- " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..."
- "I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought. I messaged the..."
- "I bid on a pair of Oakley Sunglasses. Consider this: The "winner" who used "autobid" shows the following Quibids history: "vipjoe1" has bid $116,225 (at .60 per bid) and..."
- "BE AWARE!!!! I was trying to buy a Rolex watch Replica for my husband. The transaction was $175 but this people tried to take $190 out from my bank account...."
- "Took delivery on the bike 3 days ago. Delivery guy arrived an hour & 30 minutes late, so it was dark outside. Didn't uncrate it with the delivery..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."