Zazzle - They've had more than one chance. Never again.

I design tshirts for my husband's band, which tours the country.All of our artwork is vetted and approved for use, but before I have several hundred shirts made up I like to have a few printed up in different colors and styles to see what works best.

Zazzle is completely inconsistent in what they approve and don't approve for print. For example, I have submitted designs and had them go through with no problem and be printed, only to turn around the next week and try to get the same design printed but have it rejected because I am allegedly violating copyrights and trademarks of the band that I represent! I am sick and tired of having this argument with them. I even have a friend whose photo of himself on a coffee mug was rejected.

Yes...that's right! In addition, the quality of the printing is very bad. On my most recent order the image I submitted with beautiful, rich, bold colors came out looking brown and muddy, and after only one washing had faded so badly some parts of the image are not even legible. But honestly, my main complaint about Zazzle is that they only publish positive reviews about their products on their site.

I have yet to have a negative review of an item show up.

This speaks to how honest and ethical this company is...or rather, isn't.Stay away!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #828509

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Zazzle? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Apr 12 #1143654 Redwood City, California

Zazzle verified representative

We apologize for the inconvenience. For more information on what content is acceptable on Zazzle, please reach out to our Content Management Team directly.
You can reach them at

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.