Resolved
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jun 29, 2016

Zazzle had given me a resolution to my problem, please disregard my review

Original review posted by user Jun 22, 2016

This company refuses to give me a refund even after they stated that they would give 100% refund for this inferior product. However the funny thing is that they would give some people 100% return and let them keep their inferior product.

This company has horrible customer serve. Very slow on replies via email or phone call. This is a very unethical company.

This company recommended a product to me that was completely not what i wanted. Glossy business card.

When it came in it was far from gloss and the font on the card was hardly legible.

I hand delivered my package to them, and they lost it. Now their customer service says their nothing they can do

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of sent wrong size and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of 100 business cards and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Zazzle needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 100 business cards in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Zazzle.

Comments

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1176628

Zazzle has fix this problem. I recant my statement. I will contact the adminstrator to delete this thread.

ZazzleSM
Zazzle Verified Representative

We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

If you have note been assisted yet, please contact our CS Team.

They can be reached at support@zazzle.com.

Or, give us a call at 1-888-892-9953.