1.4

Update by user Dec 29, 2016

Never resolved. Ended up ordering from another online company for a much larger quantity of top quality business cards for half the price (without a discount). Never again, Zazzle.

Update by user Nov 30, 2016

Response from Zazzle:

Thanks for contacting the support team at Zazzle.

Due to the high amount of traffic on the site yesterday Zazzle.com did crash for some time.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.

Kind regards, ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Jack Customer Support Hero Zazzle Inc.I replied, simply asking that I get the 70% deal that was offered on Monday and I'd complete my order.

No further response. It isn't my fault their site crashed, so why not honor the discount that I should have been able to use on Monday when I tried to submit my order? The 60% for Cyberweek that is now running isn't available for the particular business cards I had attempted to order on Monday (odd, huh?).

The savings I would have had Monday was over $50.00.The 60% doesn't apply and I would only save ~$6.00.

Original review posted by user Nov 29, 2016

I wasted an hour on their site last night.Constant lag.

Just to change text color for the business card took ten seconds for each section. Changing text was even worse. Uploading my cover image for the business card took fifteen minutes of waiting for the site to upload the image. I have a fast computer and fast Internet, but I've never experienced such troubles from any website.

To make matters even worse, I decided to go ahead and make the order, which took another 20 minutes of sheer failure. Why? First, I tried to change my shipping address because I have moved since I last ordered business cards from Zazzle. I add my new address but it keeps reverting back to my old one.

Finally, I think it's accepted the new one, so I go to add Paypal as my payment method. Once I add it, the old address pops up again in place of my new one. So, I go into the address, switch to the other and delete my old address, thinking that will take care of the problem. It doesn't.

Instead, a popup tells me it's having difficulty changing my address at the moment. And, Paypal now isn't the method of payment. It's back to an outdated cc. I changed that back, but my shipping address remains as the old one.

I cannot even change the 'billing address' as there isn't a link to click to fix it, either. I liked the business card I made on your site. I really did. As an author, these cards would have been great at the sci-fi conventions I attend.

Not only do they help me, but the cards also advertise for Zazzle. But nothing's worth this type of hassle. 70% off is a great incentive to order on CyberMonday, IF the site functioned properly, but it's not worth the hour of my time I lost doing something that should have only taken 20 minutes at the most.

Since it's no longer CyberMonday, I imagine the discount has faded (it DID!--and the CyberWeek code doesn't apply for the cards I've designed), along with the possibility of me ever ordering from your site in the future.I've deleted my cart now.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Zazzle and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about business cards from Zazzle was discount codes switched and not valid Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Zazzle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Zazzle to other companies on our site.

Comments

ZazzleSM
Redwood City, California, United States #1247561
Zazzle Verified Representative

Hello,

We are so sorry to hear about your the issues you experienced trying to customize and place your order. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right.

Please contact our customer service department for assistance.

We can be reached at support@zazzle.com, or give us a call at 1-888-892-9953.

We look forward to assisting you further

MIseryTuesday
to Z***leSM Marietta, Ohio, United States #1248056

Hi Christine,

I tried that. Above is the reply and nothing further since I emailed my response to customer service.

Thanks!

ZazzleSM
to MIseryTuesday Redwood City, California, United States #1248089
Zazzle Verified Representative

Hi!I'm sorry to hear that.

I understand you e-mailed us, but we'd like to help make this right and see what we can do for you.Please call our Order Placement Team's phone number at 1-877-893-8935 and ask to speak with someone from CS Social.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Christine