1.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a womens sweatshirt XL, and they sent me a mens T-Shirt Med. When I contacted them using their cust.

serv. website, I was asked to send pics of packaging. I did. I also sent pics of what they sent me and of the invoice (which is correct).

I ordered 1 sweatshirt on 12 23, and, as of today, 1 9 2018, I still have no resolution... They've sent emails thanking me for my emails regarding "my incorrect order" (they don't even take responsibility for their mistake). But I've received no answers in terms of whether they can send me what I actually ordered, and if so...when they will send it. Oh...and if I request a refund, it will take them 21 days to credit me.

This business is a NIGHTMARE to deal with.

I recommend simply not doing business with them. They should be paying me for the time it's taking me to render their mistake!

Review about: Zazzle Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

ZazzleSM
Zazzle Verified Representative

Hello,

We are so sorry to hear about your recent Zazzle experience. Can you please e-mail us your e-mail address associated with your Zazzle account to social@zazzle.com? Once we have this information, we will do our best to resolve the matter.

We look forward to assisting you further.

Christine