Zazzle - Review about Keychain from Milford, Pennsylvania
Ordered personalized keychain with a clip art frog.The image and name were so small it looked like a speck of dirt even though there was plenty of room to make it bigger and legible.
Took forever to get here & charged me $13 to ship. Took weeks to get a return authorization and all I rec'd was an email telling me it was my fault because I approved the personalization. There was not a spot to tell them to make it proportionate to fit in the area! They gave me some sort of store credit.
Was just a piece of paper glued crookedly in the circle.SATISFACTION GAURANTEED- Ha!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "Wow! I wish I read this before wishing for an LV bag. My husband surprised me with this bag for christmas. I used it for less than hour but decided..."
- "Zazzle is a complete rip off, they say 100% satisfaction guaranteed, but when I ordered a poster it arrived a week late and was completed wrinkled. When i complained to..."
- "I design tshirts for my husband's band, which tours the country. All of our artwork is vetted and approved for use, but before I have several hundred shirts made..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."