Milford, Pennsylvania

Ordered personalized keychain with a clip art frog.The image and name were so small it looked like a speck of dirt even though there was plenty of room to make it bigger and legible.

Took forever to get here & charged me $13 to ship. Took weeks to get a return authorization and all I rec'd was an email telling me it was my fault because I approved the personalization. There was not a spot to tell them to make it proportionate to fit in the area! They gave me some sort of store credit.

Was just a piece of paper glued crookedly in the circle.SATISFACTION GAURANTEED- Ha!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Zazzle?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Zazzle - Highly Disappointed and Extremely Annoyed Zazzle "Zazzle is a complete rip off, they say 100% satisfaction guaranteed, but when I ordered a poster it arrived a week late and was completed wrinkled. When i complained to..." Read more Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more Ezbuy - Worst service I have ever used Ezbuy "I am an ezbuy customer from the time they first started out until now. So I had been through the early stages (which to me was the best time) because..." Read more Ebay SCAM: Criminals making a lot of money selling fake autographs on ebay to unsuspected buyers Ebay "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fakes and forgeries are sold every year through online auction site and websites. It is the prefer method for the forgers to peddle..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more Directv - Pay about $2000 a year for their non sevice and buy the MLB and Sunday Ticket. Directv "Have a problem? Can't get the Sunday Ticket on mobile devices. Spend $25 dollars more for HD if you want that! I called Mike White, CEO no response! Here are..." Read more