Zazzle - Review about Keychain from Milford, Pennsylvania
Ordered personalized keychain with a clip art frog.The image and name were so small it looked like a speck of dirt even though there was plenty of room to make it bigger and legible.
Took forever to get here & charged me $13 to ship. Took weeks to get a return authorization and all I rec'd was an email telling me it was my fault because I approved the personalization. There was not a spot to tell them to make it proportionate to fit in the area! They gave me some sort of store credit.
Was just a piece of paper glued crookedly in the circle.SATISFACTION GAURANTEED- Ha!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "I paid an extra $24 dollars to get my order before Christmas. I was just told last night that I will not get it in time and was offered a..."
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- "I ordered a 100 dollar necklace with 7 charms and a plate... And then payed for expedited shipping... I got the package on time, just to open it and find..."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."