purchased an iPad Air cover/protector (composition notebook) but after a few months it's ripped already. the cover is just made out of thin plastic (thinner than glad cling wrap) after few weeks it'll turn out sloppy on the real cover and it'll rip. called zazzles customer service to return or exchange but they gave me an attitude and told me to purchase it again. what a rip off. what a scam. but I wish all the best on your business. hopefully you'll make it on this tough business. the question is what are you going to do to earn me back...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ipad Air Cover
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I design tshirts for my husband's band, which tours the country. All of our artwork is vetted and approved for use, but before I have several hundred shirts made..."
- "Bought a laptop this Christmas from BB's website. It would have been a great deal for a 2.4Ghz processor, 4G of RAM and a Tb of hard drive. ..."
- "The Staples Canada Head Office In Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada Will Not Help You And Is As Cheap And Selfish As Possible! Back on Sunday, July 24, 2016, I spent $452.70..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."