purchased an iPad Air cover/protector (composition notebook) but after a few months it's ripped already. the cover is just made out of thin plastic (thinner than glad cling wrap) after few weeks it'll turn out sloppy on the real cover and it'll rip. called zazzles customer service to return or exchange but they gave me an attitude and told me to purchase it again. what a rip off. what a scam. but I wish all the best on your business. hopefully you'll make it on this tough business. the question is what are you going to do to earn me back...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ipad Air Cover
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was facing problems with my AOL email account and got on Google to get a phone number for AOL. I somehow got the number 888-684-0619 to call. I called..."
- "Dell Computer ~ Fraud and Fiction After multiple, and I mean multiple attempts to contact someone at the corporate office in Texas I have yet to see signs of life. I..."
- "I finally received the childrens learning tablet today, as I suspected its a piece of Garbage lights dont work, scratches, black marks all over it, rust marks in the screw..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."