purchased an iPad Air cover/protector (composition notebook) but after a few months it's ripped already. the cover is just made out of thin plastic (thinner than glad cling wrap) after few weeks it'll turn out sloppy on the real cover and it'll rip. called zazzles customer service to return or exchange but they gave me an attitude and told me to purchase it again. what a rip off. what a scam. but I wish all the best on your business. hopefully you'll make it on this tough business. the question is what are you going to do to earn me back...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ipad Air Cover
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had never heard of Zazzle before. I buy most things on Amazon. My stepfather is a huge fan of cigars and jigsaw puzzles. So, I got him a wonderful..."
- "I paid an extra $24 dollars to get my order before Christmas. I was just told last night that I will not get it in time and was offered a..."
- "It started on the 3rd of FEB 2016. My bios wouldn't update so I call Asus Tech support. I gave them all my info and for 2hrs. I was put..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..."