Resolved
2.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

DO NOT EMAIL THEM, THE EMAILS DO NOT GET ANSWERED...EVER.

They said my package was shipped on Dec. 2nd, the shipment came in and the post office said that my box wasn't in it. Obviously there was something majorly wrong here because my package was never sent out. I called them on the 14th (they had said it would arrive between the 8th and the 10th) and I said I NEEDED to have it by the 22nd, because it was a gift for my grandmother and I was leaving to see her on that day.

They had no explanation for me (and I waited on the phone for MUCH longer than 23 minutes) They had no idea where it was or if it was even sent. They told me that they would expedite another item for me right away so that I would have it by the 22nd. I agreed, after they assured me it would get to me. They sent me an email saying my new order was being "processed".

But I never got an email that it was accepted, received or that the item was shipped. I doubt that it was or if anything ever came from it. I just called again and after waiting on the phone for 45 minutes I was told that the replacement package was NEVER SENT. In fact I was told that my order wasnt even made.

What a scummy company. GET IT TOGETHER I am so sad that my grandmother wont be getting this for christmas. But most of all i am completely enraged by the trouble this caused and the amount of time I spent on hold for NOTHING. Zazzle, you need MORE STAFF!

You need to get yourself organized or shut this thing down, because I cannot believe what a nightmare this has been.In years past I have had no problems, but this year you guys really screwed up and from the other reviews I've read from this holiday season, it seems as though my case is not the only one.

user75376740 wrote the review because of "poor customer service, problem with delivery, get more staff. " at Zazzle. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Zazzle to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was wait time, shipping, never shipped and never made. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Zazzle and zazzle shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Zazzle?

Comments

Palo Alto, California, United States #1301226

"More staff"? If it's more of the same type of staff, it won't help the customers one dang bit. What they need is BETTER staff...unless and until THAT happens, remember that as the consumer you have far more recourse than what Zazzle prescribes: credit chargebacks, boycotting them going forward, and of course sounding off about them online!

ZazzleSM
Zazzle Verified Representative

Hello,

We are so sorry to hear about your experience and overall inconvenience and frustration. That’s definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right.  Please contact our customer service department for assistance.

We can be reached at support@zazzle.com.

Or, give us a call at 1-888-892-9953.

We look forward to assisting you further!