Zazzle - No honor No 100% customer satisfaction or money returned! Poor quality! Stay away!
I just got through sending them an email expressing my dissatisfaction in a $180 order.The pens were junk.
Paper glued to a cheap pen. A kitchen towel that was sewn haphazardly, it wasn't a rectangle, and the edges were just horrendous. The biggest problem was a custom made white binder with a rose decoration. It arrived absolutely filthy.
Every corner had black smudges on it. My husband and I took pictures as proof, and I get a return email offering me a credit, but I could keep the binder free of charge... I'm sorry, but do you really think that I want more of your junk? I asked for a refund, and of course no response.
I let them know that I would go to every social media site I had access to, and show the world just how they truly handle that "100% customer satisfaction," because it appears that it doesn't exist. What am I going to do with a filthy white binder? I want them to take it back, as their promise states. I am not happy, and want my money back.
THAT is fair! I will do whatever it takes to get them to hold up to their company logo. Have some honor, Zazzle, and do what you claim to promise, and that is 100% satisfaction! You did not deliver.
The items I wanted to return I was told I would have to pay to return too. I had to explain that they sent ME defective merchandise, therefore by their own standards, they needed to send me a label to send the pens, and towel back, which after a few email they did, but as soon as the binder arrived and I sent pictures, I am told they will offer me credit. Sorry, but that is not what I want!! Please take heed, and do not use this company to purchase items.
They do not honor their own company guarantee. I do not want to do business with a company that treats me the way they tried to. They have NO honor, and their creed means nothing!!! It states
*We promise 100% satisfaction.
If you don't absolutely love it, we'll take it back!* Don't be fooled!Stay away from this company...
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Victorian items
What I disliked
- Quality of merchandise
You May Also Like
- "After reviewing the beautiful selection of trees on the Balsam Hill website we decide to splurge and order the 7.5 ft., narrow Norway Spruce pre-lit tree. Sadly we are replacing..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "I ordered 30 invitations for quinceañera party & zazzle send me an email to tell me your order is shipped but when the order arrive only send me one..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "I bought an Al Pincer Kitchen Knife set and could not be more disappointed. The knives were dull and fell apart within 2 days!!! I saw their advertisement on craigslist(I..."
- "Purchased 4 of the Hudson Street Faux Suede 22 x 22 in. Decorative Pillows in Mocha from Jet.com and they were shipped from Hayneedle. Wished I had known they were..."
- "2 things to start with we bought this tv after many comparsions and all around search not even 3 months ago. Still well within the warranty,AFTER a few days plugged..."