Zazzle - No honor No 100% customer satisfaction or money returned! Poor quality! Stay away!
I just got through sending them an email expressing my dissatisfaction in a $180 order.The pens were junk.
Paper glued to a cheap pen. A kitchen towel that was sewn haphazardly, it wasn't a rectangle, and the edges were just horrendous. The biggest problem was a custom made white binder with a rose decoration. It arrived absolutely filthy.
Every corner had black smudges on it. My husband and I took pictures as proof, and I get a return email offering me a credit, but I could keep the binder free of charge... I'm sorry, but do you really think that I want more of your junk? I asked for a refund, and of course no response.
I let them know that I would go to every social media site I had access to, and show the world just how they truly handle that "100% customer satisfaction," because it appears that it doesn't exist. What am I going to do with a filthy white binder? I want them to take it back, as their promise states. I am not happy, and want my money back.
THAT is fair! I will do whatever it takes to get them to hold up to their company logo. Have some honor, Zazzle, and do what you claim to promise, and that is 100% satisfaction! You did not deliver.
The items I wanted to return I was told I would have to pay to return too. I had to explain that they sent ME defective merchandise, therefore by their own standards, they needed to send me a label to send the pens, and towel back, which after a few email they did, but as soon as the binder arrived and I sent pictures, I am told they will offer me credit. Sorry, but that is not what I want!! Please take heed, and do not use this company to purchase items.
They do not honor their own company guarantee. I do not want to do business with a company that treats me the way they tried to. They have NO honor, and their creed means nothing!!! It states
*We promise 100% satisfaction.
If you don't absolutely love it, we'll take it back!* Don't be fooled!Stay away from this company...
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
- Victorian items
What I disliked
- Quality of merchandise
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron lies of abuse from her ex. She lies that she sends packages and lies the products are custom made. Buyer beware! You might not get..."
- "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..."
- "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..."
- "Trey Boyd owns and operates scorpion towing in Roanoke VA and has been involved with a scandal in the past allegedly involving paying off a family to avoid going ..."
- "Purchased 4 of the Hudson Street Faux Suede 22 x 22 in. Decorative Pillows in Mocha from Jet.com and they were shipped from Hayneedle. Wished I had known they were..."
- "For a Valentine's Day gift for my Mom, I ordered from Ava's Flowers a $65 arrangement of roses, lilies, carnations, and wax flowers, in a porcelain pitcher with a satin..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."