Zazzle - No honor No 100% customer satisfaction or money returned! Poor quality! Stay away!
I just got through sending them an email expressing my dissatisfaction in a $180 order.The pens were junk.
Paper glued to a cheap pen. A kitchen towel that was sewn haphazardly, it wasn't a rectangle, and the edges were just horrendous. The biggest problem was a custom made white binder with a rose decoration. It arrived absolutely filthy.
Every corner had black smudges on it. My husband and I took pictures as proof, and I get a return email offering me a credit, but I could keep the binder free of charge... I'm sorry, but do you really think that I want more of your junk? I asked for a refund, and of course no response.
I let them know that I would go to every social media site I had access to, and show the world just how they truly handle that "100% customer satisfaction," because it appears that it doesn't exist. What am I going to do with a filthy white binder? I want them to take it back, as their promise states. I am not happy, and want my money back.
THAT is fair! I will do whatever it takes to get them to hold up to their company logo. Have some honor, Zazzle, and do what you claim to promise, and that is 100% satisfaction! You did not deliver.
The items I wanted to return I was told I would have to pay to return too. I had to explain that they sent ME defective merchandise, therefore by their own standards, they needed to send me a label to send the pens, and towel back, which after a few email they did, but as soon as the binder arrived and I sent pictures, I am told they will offer me credit. Sorry, but that is not what I want!! Please take heed, and do not use this company to purchase items.
They do not honor their own company guarantee. I do not want to do business with a company that treats me the way they tried to. They have NO honor, and their creed means nothing!!! It states
*We promise 100% satisfaction.
If you don't absolutely love it, we'll take it back!* Don't be fooled!Stay away from this company...
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Victorian items
What I disliked
- Quality of merchandise
You May Also Like
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "I unfortunately purchased a pair of fake timberlands from discountedtimberlands.net without doing thorough research to verify that they were selling genuine Timberland shoes. I received them and it was obvious..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "I watched a Sonic commercial promoting their breakfast. I didn't even know they had breakfast and I live right around the corner. I arrive around 8am and I was the..."
- "Banfield sedated my dog to turn her upside down and shake her to remove fluid from her lungs, it stopped her heart. I don't have proof her heart stopped, but..."
- "Justin Guilliams Greg Vercetti Buddy Montgomery all these names are the same as the basement toys in Roanoke va. The problem is that Justin Guilliams AKA Greg Vercetti and his..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."