Roanoke, Virginia
3.2
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I just got through sending them an email expressing my dissatisfaction in a $180 order.The pens were junk.

Paper glued to a cheap pen. A kitchen towel that was sewn haphazardly, it wasn't a rectangle, and the edges were just horrendous. The biggest problem was a custom made white binder with a rose decoration. It arrived absolutely filthy.

Every corner had black smudges on it. My husband and I took pictures as proof, and I get a return email offering me a credit, but I could keep the binder free of charge... I'm sorry, but do you really think that I want more of your junk? I asked for a refund, and of course no response.

I let them know that I would go to every social media site I had access to, and show the world just how they truly handle that "100% customer satisfaction," because it appears that it doesn't exist. What am I going to do with a filthy white binder? I want them to take it back, as their promise states. I am not happy, and want my money back.

THAT is fair! I will do whatever it takes to get them to hold up to their company logo. Have some honor, Zazzle, and do what you claim to promise, and that is 100% satisfaction! You did not deliver.

The items I wanted to return I was told I would have to pay to return too. I had to explain that they sent ME defective merchandise, therefore by their own standards, they needed to send me a label to send the pens, and towel back, which after a few email they did, but as soon as the binder arrived and I sent pictures, I am told they will offer me credit. Sorry, but that is not what I want!! Please take heed, and do not use this company to purchase items.

They do not honor their own company guarantee. I do not want to do business with a company that treats me the way they tried to. They have NO honor, and their creed means nothing!!! It states

*We promise 100% satisfaction.

If you don't absolutely love it, we'll take it back!* Don't be fooled!Stay away from this company...

Review about: Zazzle Towel.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Victorian items.

I didn't like: Quality of merchandise.

Had an Experience with Zazzle?

Comments

ZazzleSM
Redwood City, California, United States #1192059
Zazzle Verified Representative

I’m so sorry to hear about your experience with your order and products. That’s definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right.

I look forward to assisting you further!

Can you please call our customer support department with your order/account information? They can be reached at 1-888-892-9953.

[Your name here]