Prospect, Connecticut

I ordered a number of jackets for an event. This was at the beginning of September 2016..over $600. Later I put in a separate order for two additional jackets due to some additional attendees. Anticipated delivery date for both orders was end of September. My event was October 13th.

Beyond of September still no order, I checked on line and it looked like they hadn't even started yet with either order. The day I check, my two jacket order arrives. I call about the large order, all they can do is apologize and ask when I need it. The rep talks to the production manger and they assure me they will next day air the order out to me on time.

The event comes and goes without any jackets nor an update as to the production status. I email them and they apologize they didn't get it out to me. No other explanation just a few plain vanilla platitudes. No offer to make restitution. SHAMEFUL.

Note that this exact same thing happened to me a year ago as well...so that's it for me. Be warned these guys suck.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of zazzle shipping service. Zazzle needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned zazzle shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Zazzle.

Had an Experience with Zazzle?

Comments

ZazzleSM
Redwood City, California, United States #1228157
Zazzle Verified Representative

Hello,

I am so sorry to hear that there is a production delay with your order, and that you received such a response. That is not the type of customer service we want to be known for, and would love a chance to make things right!

Please contact our customer service department for assistance.

We can be reached at support@zazzle.com.

Or, give us a call at 1-888-892-9953.

We look forward to assisting you further! Thank you, Terri