Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Zazzle is a complete rip off, they say 100% satisfaction guaranteed, but when I ordered a poster it arrived a week late and was completed wrinkled.When i complained to customer service they never got back with me, aka they never responded.

However they send me about two emails every day with offers and discounts that are totally pointless.

They even sent me a request to fill out a review on their website and after doing so they still never replied to my complaint.

I HIGHLY recommended you order from another site.Zazzle sucks and will never stop emailing you junk mail no matter how hard you try to ignore it.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Poor customer service, bad quality, problem with delivery, damaged, and return policy is a TOTAL lie.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Zazzle?

Comments

ZazzleSM
Zazzle Verified Representative

Hello,

We are so sorry to hear about the condition in which you received your order. That’s definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right.  Please contact our customer service department for assistance.

We can be reached at support@zazzle.com.

Or, give us a call at 1-888-892-9953.

We look forward to assisting you further!