Zazzle - Highly Disappointed and Extremely Annoyed

Zazzle is a complete rip off, they say 100% satisfaction guaranteed, but when I ordered a poster it arrived a week late and was completed wrinkled.When i complained to customer service they never got back with me, aka they never responded.

However they send me about two emails every day with offers and discounts that are totally pointless.

They even sent me a request to fill out a review on their website and after doing so they still never replied to my complaint.

I HIGHLY recommended you order from another site.Zazzle sucks and will never stop emailing you junk mail no matter how hard you try to ignore it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees

Reason of review:
Poor customer service, bad quality, problem with delivery, damaged, and return policy is a TOTAL lie
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Scream Poster
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #919264

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Zazzle? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Sep 15 #1213172

Zazzle verified representative

We are so sorry to hear about the condition in which you received your order. That’s definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right.  Please contact our customer service department for assistance.
We can be reached at
Or, give us a call at 1-888-892-9953.
We look forward to assisting you further!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Zazzle. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Zazzle.
Filing a new complaint about