2.5
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I paid an extra $24 dollars to get my order before Christmas.I was just told last night that I will not get it in time and was offered a refund or a 20% credit toward another order.

Does that really seem like a fair offer? I can get a 30% discount normally, so why is 20% special? This was my first purchase with this company and I am extremely disappointed! What kind of consolation is 20%?

And what, I don't get refunded the extra I paid to make sure I'll have it before Christmas??? Who is handling the quality control? If you can't handle making sure your production is timely you shouldn't guarantee delivery times. If I was told a realistic delivery time I would have chose something else.

Now I'm left with nothing and your handling of this is NOT making things better! Not to mention when I try to call your customer service the wait time is over 45 minutes? Jeez, how many other unhappy customers do you have? Hire more people!

Give realistic delivery times!I'm very unhappy!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Zazzle and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $57 and wants Zazzle to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Zazzle and zazzle shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Zazzle?

Comments

Palo Alto, California, United States #1301221

Or you could simply issue a chargeback with your credit card company. Unlike Zazzle, credit card companies are serious about addressing customer issues in a timely and reasonable manner.

ZazzleSM
Redwood City, California, United States #1259486
Zazzle Verified Representative

Hello,

We are so sorry to hear about your overall experience with this order. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right.

Please contact our customer service department for assistance.

We can be reached at support@zazzle.com, or give us a call at 1-888-892-9953.

We look forward to assisting you further