1.5
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered wedding invitations and RSVP’s from Zazzle.They arrive and the invitations and RSVP’s are the same size.

I call and they say they will give me a store credit and I can reorder. Well I go to reorder and the store credit was not the amount I paid so I contact them again and I’m not told we can’t give you a full credit because you used a groupon. Seriously? So now I was stuck paying $30 more because of a sizing issue.

I get the new RSVP’s and they are on the wrong paper! Call Zazzle and now I’m told I need to send a picture to prove I’m not lying. Really, fine whatever I’ll prove your company messed up AGAIN!

Well now I get my order and the new order is STILL on the wrong paper, but now Zazzle only sent me 30 instead of what I paid for which was 50!!!!Save yourself the stress and time.

Comments

ZazzleSM
Zazzle Verified Representative

Hello,

We are so sorry to hear about your recent Zazzle order and apologize for this disappointing experience. Can you please e-mail us your order ID number or e-mail associated with your Zazzle account to social@zazzle.com?

Once we have this information, we will do our best to resolve the matter. We look forward to assisting you further.