2.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a tee shirt with an airplane on it for my pilot husband.What arrived was a tee shirt that says "I "heart" spotted $#*!" with a drawing of a spotted $#*!.

Not exactly the ideal Christmas gift. Since they hide their customer service phone number, I sent and email and received an auto response saying I would hear from them within 48-72 hours. Nothing. I finally found the phone number but ended up having to leave a message.

After several emails and calls all I have been told that I can keep, donate or discard the shirt I was sent - no mention of the shirt I ordered and paid for. Then to top it off, I had signed up for Zazzle Black. I will never do business with them again, so I canceled. They told me that I canceled one day too late.

My assessment is that Kieran Customer Support Hero is a zero just like this company.

Terrible company.Terrible customer service.

Susan_2016 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Zazzle. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants Zazzle to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no response from customer svs, customer service and they way they handle issues, not honoring sale and lack of communication. Author liked the most correct items i received. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Zazzle and zazzle shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Zazzle?

Comments

ZazzleSM
Redwood City, California, United States #1265025
Zazzle Verified Representative

Hello,

We are so sorry to hear about your [customer issue]. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right.

Please contact our customer service department for assistance.

We can be reached at support@zazzle.com, or give us a call at 1-888-892-9953.

We look forward to assisting you further

to Z***leSM Bellevue, Washington, United States #1278569

My issue has now been resolved. However had it been handled correctly on the first call, I would still be a customer.

to Z***leSM #1292798

Same "cookie cutter" reply to every complaint. You people are so shady!!