Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Ordered invitations on November 4th. Confirmed order said product would be delivered on November 9th. Because they didn't get it out on time, it will not be delivered until November 14th, almost a week later!

DO NOT TRUST THE WINDOW THEY PROVIDE FOR DELIVERY!

They will just come back with blah, blah, blah it is the shippers fault! NO, it is not! I would not have even given them my business if I would have known it was going to be so late!

I will probably return the whole order and never use them again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. koclaire stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery window not accurate. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of zazzle shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Zazzle needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned zazzle shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Zazzle.

Had an Experience with Zazzle?

Comments

ZazzleSM
Redwood City, California, United States #1239382
Zazzle Verified Representative

Hello,

We are so sorry to hear about the delay with your order. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right.

Please contact our customer service department for assistance.

We can be reached at support@zazzle.com, or give us a call at 1-888-892-9953.

We look forward to assisting you further